|As one of his biggest fans. Here's some facts on Robert Pattison.
||[Nov. 14th, 2009|01:03 pm]
1. Describes himself as a stubborn and self-righteous person.|
2. Admits to being obssessive and possessive.
3. Refuses to have a Publicist because he likes to control himself.
4. Googles himself for fun.
5. Classes himself as shy.
6. Claims to have one leg longer than the other.
7. Like his Vampire character he likes to stay pale and avoids the Sun.
8. Misses London alot and admits to crying because of home sickness.
9. Had his first kiss at 12.
10. Doesn't like to walk the streets anymore and is happiest on protective Film Sets.
11. His sister Lizzy is a Song Writer in her Band Aurora and his other sister Victoria is in advertising.
12. He sometimes sings in his first girlfriends' current boyfriends' band called Bad Girls.
13. His Father is a Car Importer and his Mother worked for a modelling Agency.
14. A good musician he plays the Piano and the Guitar.
15. He was born on May 13th 1986.
16. His Sun is in Taurus and he has a sensitive Moon in Cancer.
17. He is 185 centimetres tall.
18. He wants a dog again when he settles as his old dog died.
19. His next film will be out in January. It is called Parts of Billion and his co- stars are Rosario Dawson and Dennis Hopper.
20. On the set of Harry Potter he did alot of improvising with Rupert Grint and got on with him best.
21. He's been voted the Sexiest Man on the Planet by Glamour Magazine and the Hottest Actor by Rolling Stone.
22. He's a big fan of James Dean.
23. He likes to watch American Idol and the British X Factor.
24. He is a Chain Smoker.
25. He loves the music of James Brown, Wilson Pikett and Van Morrison.
26. To unwind he reads books, writes songs and prefers creative hobbies.
27. He loves Chocolate--especially Twix Bars.
28. He drinks Beer.
29. He prefers Ethical and Natural Products like I Conjure Candles.
30. A Deep Spiritual Guy he once quoted to Joy Magazine.
"I believe in Karma. I believe it exists and whatever you do in your everyday life makes the person that you are. What you give in life comes back to you. I am convinced of that, so everyday you have to be a good person and treat everyone with respect. We are all connected.”